The clinic offers the following medical services at no charge to the patient. The scope of services may vary and will be modified from time to time based on the availability of certain skill sets and resources. Please call the clinic for assistance.
Out Patient Services
- Outpatient primary medical care:
- Diagnosis and management of chronic disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Chronic rhinitis
- Diagnose and treat acute disorders such as:
- Otitis media
- Acute pharyngitis
- Upper respiratory infections
- Simple fractures
- Simple lacerations
- Urinary tract infections
- Back and muscle strains
- Medical tests will be completed.
Note: WE DO NOT TREAT CHRONIC PAIN
Preventative medical services include physician and medical professional counseling based on the individual needs of patients. Seminars as well as educational literature will be offered on specific medical issues and lifestyle impact on health.
The clinic plans to work closely with other medical facilities in referring patients for specialty medical services requiring specialized expertise or capital equipment not available on site such as:
- Computerized Tomography scanning
- Barium imaging studies
- Cardiac catheterization and intervention
- Surgical services and advanced eye care
- Minor surgery
Registered dietary and nutrition experts plan to provide educational opportunities in the form of literature, personal counseling, and classroom teaching for those with special dietary needs.